Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." (Gen. 2:23)
A Chore for Everyday
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Sethia at 5+ months:
1. Manages unassisted & stable sitting when propped up by his hands.
2. Shows no interest in rolling over. :P When we lie down or put a toy on his side, he would only glance sideways, turn just a little bit, and put no effort further. :P
3. When encouraged to crawl during time spent on his belly, he sticks up his butts. :)
4. Turns to Papa/Mama when read to - or when he wishes to be picked up, stretching his hands forth. Mama always becomes touchy whenever he does this. :')
5. Loves to have his chin chewed playfully, if he has any chin. :P
Who does not hope, to know and understand her strangest passion. Where she grips at all labours, and always the heaviest plight. When at once she grasps, all pleasures and the daintiest delight. Who has the sense, to belong and grow in her fittest portion.