A Chore for Everyday

A Chore for Everyday

Monday, January 31, 2011

Head covering

I am led to wearing head covering before the child is born. God gives strong messages through this article by Brian Schwertley. I ask God that in my decision He strengthens me to submit willingly and joyfully to my husband even more.

The head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is the man. He [the man] is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause, ought the woman to have power on her head, because of the angels (from 1 Cor 11).

1 comment:

  1. grace ... are you really considering to wear a head covering?!?! wow!! I'm considering toooo ...

    ReplyDelete