A Chore for Everyday

A Chore for Everyday

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Never reject my son's father


Last Sabbath I made possibly the greatest mistake a wife and mother could ever do: I attempted to protect my son from his own father. Sethia was spending time with Adi alone. One second, Sethia burst out crying; my ears pricked up, I left whatever I was doing, rushed over, just too eagerly to 'rescue' and snatch over Sethia from his father. Worse, the words that came out from my mouth were harsh: "What did you do to our son?!" Adi was hurt. I could only regret it bitterly later on.

It is by God's forgiveness in Christ alone, we continue to forgive each other. It is by His grace alone, we continue to give grace to each other amidst our failings. It is precisely our poor love as humans that expresses our need and sets a platform for Everlasting Love - that is of God.

This potato tart with cheese is my way of saying sorry to husband. :) What are other ways we can do to apologize to our spouses? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment