A Chore for Everyday

A Chore for Everyday

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6 Weeks



Giving thanks for GOD's gracious gift of the joy and pleasure of breastfeeding Hana for 6 weeks - baby to breasts, no pumps, no bottles.

Weighing now 5.015 kg, Hana has gained about 2 kg since her early days at the hospital.

Nursing Mothers, you may want to read this tender & moving story of a nursing Mama & her two nurslings, Emmy & Micah: http://www.raisingarrows.net/2009/11/breastfeeding-the-memory-of-emily/

"The day we were reunited, baby to breast, I cried. I held her close, tucking those stray wisps of fuzzy brown hair behind her ears and murmuring my affection in that secret language of mothers and babies everywhere. All the tubes and wires inthe world could not keep me from her.

Life post-surgery was challenging and changed for us. Emily was fragile. She nursed every two hours around the clock. Yet, my patience held. I still look back at those weeks with fondness and an awe that I never once felt tied down or irritated by the nearly constant breastfeeding sessions. ... "

:')


Our little Hana's grown so fine. May God continue to grant her growth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment